- White Palace Grill: kids eat free
- Joey's Brickhouse: $12 omelets
- Geisha Sushi & Lounge: $40, $50, or $60 dinner prix fixe menu
- The CrossRoads Bar & Grill: half-price jumbo wings
- Sheffield's (River Grove): free pizza (4-6 p.m.)
- Carlucci (Downers Grove): $2 appetizers at the bar from 4-7 p.m.
- Trio: 25-cent wings
- Fireplace Inn: $5 bar menu (9 p.m. to 2 a.m.),$15.99 full slab BBQ baby back ribs with choice of potato and salad.
- The Grocery Bistro: $34 three-course menu from 5-7 p.m.
- Pizzeria via Stato: Half-price pizza 9:30-11 p.m.
- Rocks Lakeview: $6 bowl of soup and salad
- Angelina Ristorante: $27 three course prix fixe
- Dick's Last Resort: $5.75 sandwiches w/fries and soda (lunch only)
- Sushi X: Half-price sushi 5-7 p.m.
- Duke's Alehouse and Kitchen: $2 alehouse salads, $2 chips and salsa
- Third Rail Tavern: Half-price appetizers (with beverage purchase)
- Fizz Bar & Grill: half-price pizzas
- Coyote Ugly Saloon: $3 Vienna hot dogs with fries
- Little Bucharest Bistro: Half-price flatbreads
- Klay Oven: $39 four-course dinner for two
- Toon's: $2.50 wings
- Grand River Bar & Grill: $1.50 Grand River miniís
- State Restaurant & Cafe: $6 gourmet salads with a beverage purchase
- Crossroads Public House: $1 mini sloppy joes
- Stanley's Kitchen & Tap: $9.95 bourbon chicken
- Wine & Vine: free appetizer for groups of four or more
- Paramount Room: Free hors' d'oeuvres 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Bailey's Restaurant & Bar: half-price appetizers (4-7 p.m.)
- The Rail: $6.75 all-u-can-eat fish & chips
- Dragonfly Mandarin: Lunch: $9 for appetizer, soup, salad and entree; $12 seafood entrees
- Abbey Pub: $10.95 Rib-Eye steak dinner
- Park 52: $44 four-course Obama prix-fixe
- Toasted Ox : $3 Corona, $3 Pacifico, $5 shots of Patron, $8.95 lemon chicken
- Grami: $3 Bud Light drafts, $4 Mimosas, $5 bloody marys
- La Petite Folie: $32 three-course menu 5-6:30 p.m.
"Alhamdulillah! The food is really great in a word.
"If you like wings u need to go to Buffalo Joes! The wings are great and they give buffalo wild wings around the block a run for their money, plus who elae has RC(Royal Crown) on ta...
"This is the second time for us at Saigon Grill. The food is incredible. The Vietnamese spring rolls, the Bun Vietnamese dish, and Singapore noodles were all awesome. We'll conti...