Top Ten Things you may or may not want to know (or more importantly, may or may not be true) about one Jon Graef: |
1. He grew up in the Chicago suburb of Wilmette, or as the younger population affectionately dubs it, "Thrillmette."
2. Shrubberies are his trade. He is a shrubber. His name is Rog…er… "Jon" the Shrubber. He arranges, designs and sells shrubberies.
3. His favorite albums as of five minutes ago are 1.) Ryan Adams, "Heartbreaker" 2.) Nirvana, "Nevermind." 3.) Broken Social Scene, "You Forgot It in People."
4. He never fakes the funk on a nasty dunk.
5. In searching for a beverage to consume, he rummaged the fridge, examining O.J., soda and purple stuff, before finally settling on Sunny D.
6. He graduated St. Olaf College in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Political Science.
7. He was the Co-Editor of his school newspaper's Opinions section, played Bass in the Orchestra, and had a radio show at KSTO, the college radio station.
8. Loves pudding.
9. Aspires to be a writer (perhaps of satire, or maybe a screenwriter...though that's a big maybe), or critic in some guise. He is also desperately trying to figure out how to break into that inner-circle known as "People who write for The Onion."
10. Will probably be an editorial assistant at some boring-ass corporation.
11. This list goes to it.
12. He is horribly addicted to Netflix.
13. Promises this will be the end of the list.
14. No, really he does! This is it.
15. Will spend many years wondering what on God's green Earth a "14 Cheerleader Coldfront" is.